Thursday, April 3, 2008

Netflix - Throttled Again

For the second week in a row, Netflix has decided that I am a power-user. A rental abuser. And a movie loser. Yes, I've received a whopping 2 movies in 8 days. That's nearly 1 per week! I'd be pissed at me, too, if I was Netflix.

I even threw in Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism , a movie that is not wait-listed. No one is watching this movie! It is sitting on a shelf, waiting for me and several other documentary nerds to request it. But no, it's not available to ship to me today. So I took it out of my queue. Let's see if they send something to me tomorrow. I have in my queue:

American Gangster Long Wait
The Mist Very Long Wait
August Rush Very Long Wait
Atonement Short Wait
Into the Wild Short Wait

No comments:

 
My Zimbio