Sunday, January 6, 2008

Introduction

Up until we joined Netflix a year and a half ago, everyone, mainly my friends Dave and Kim, poked fun at the fact that I had not seen any movies since...really since I was in high school.

"Remember in The Big Lewbowski..."
"No."


"That's like those Poison Ivy movies when...."
"Never saw them."

So when my wife decided that we were joining Netflix, I decided to make this my opportunity to catch up on Americana. In addition, my obsessive personality made me also get movies from the library. In the past 2 years, I've now seen over 300 movies. Yeah, that's like one every other day. I often what I could have done around the house or how many books I could have read in that time.

Nonetheless, since I am wasting my time watching so many movies, I thought I would start benefiting my readers with reviews of said movies. Not everything is old. Like my co-worker Robert, I watch a lot of pre-1960 movies.

Be ready for reviews old and new. It may even inspire you to watch something that you have not seen in a really long time, or perhaps to watch one of the classics.

2 comments:

bricknhymr said...

Whooo Hooo... New Blog

Charm City Kim said...

This should be interesting...

 
My Zimbio